Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Goods will normally be dispatched from my studio within 10-14 working days.
A carrier or shipping agent till normally deliver goods within 2-4 working days of dispatched for Sweden and 7-10 days for overseas shipments. In case of delay in delivery, I will inform you and continue to monitor the order. You may cancel the order if a delivery is delayed for more than 30 days and the delay is not due to you.
Depending on delivery method you may be required to pick up the order at a specific delivery point. You are required to do so within the time specified in the notification of delivery. If you do not pick up the delivery in time you may be charged a fee and the order may be sent back to me at your expense. I reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge. I may also cancel the order if the delivery is not picked up in time. I will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
Disposal of package materials is your responsibility.
If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, I reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by the carriers for redirecting your delivery.
Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or to me within a reasonable time. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let me know promptly.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond mine or the courier’s control I may be prevented from delivering your goods. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to me. I am unable to accept cancellations by phone.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. however, a brief explanation will help me to improve the service I offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to me at your expense. You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. I therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
I will pay the amount to be refunded as soon as possible and within 14 days of the cancellation notification. I will however delay the payment until I have received the returned products.
Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement, this cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Instructions for returning goods
• If you wish to make a return, send me a message through Art by Vo containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
• Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
• You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. I therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
• If possible, please provide me with a tracking number for the return shipment.
• If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. I am not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
• Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
• If you paid by invoice, I will need a bank account number to transfer the money back to.
• If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded.
• If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to me.
Your right to return does not apply to contracts which:
• relate to a service which has been fully performed, if by placing the order you have consented to commencement of performance of the service and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal after performance of the service;
• relate to goods or a service for which the price is dependent on fluctuations on the market which we cannot control and which may occur during the period between you receiving the withdrawn products and your notification to me of the withdrawal of the order;
• relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly personalised;
• relate to digital content which is supplied other than on a tangible medium, if you have expressly consented to delivery in such way and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal.